The Dude network monitor is an application by MikroTik which can dramatically improve the way you manage your network environment. It will automatically scan all devices within specified subnets, draw and layout a map of your networks, monitor services of your devices and alert you in case some service has problems.
The Dude GUI needs to connect to the Dude server, that can run on x86 or CCR RouterOS devices
Some of it’s features
- The Dude is free of charge!
- Auto network discovery and layout
- Discovers any type or brand of device
- Device, Link monitoring, and notifications
- Includes SVG icons for devices, and supports custom icons and backgrounds
- Allows you to draw your own maps and add custom devices
- Supports SNMP, ICMP, DNS and TCP monitoring for devices that support it
- Individual Link usage monitoring and graphs
- Direct access to remote control tools for device management
- Runs in Linux Wine environment, MacOS Darwine, and Window
|6.34.6 (Bugfix only)||6.36 (Current)||5.26 (Legacy)||6.37rc5 (Release candidate)|
|The Dude client||–||–||–|
|The Dude server||–|