Routing Engineer’s specialized training course (MTCRE)
Audience of the course
Generally participants in this training course are experts, technical managers and Network engineers who are interested in learning advanced routing by using MikroTik equipment.
Advantage of taking the course
Advantages of taking this course are professional and general overview of routing and method of implementation of routing as OSPF, Vlan, QinQ, Static Route, Dynamic Route, and also available services in course’s headlines.
Purpose of the course
The purpose of the course is to learn how to design, implementation, fault detection and troubleshooting in services and their operation in MikroTik wireless networks.
Course’s Prerequisite taking MTCNA course
Course time The course holds for 2 days from 08:30 a.m. up to 05:00 p.m.
- An overview of initial conception of routing and method of Static Routing implementation (Static Route, Default Route, ECP)
- An overview of initial and specialized conception of intelligent and dynamic routing protocols (IGP, EGP, OSPF, Routing Algorithms)
- Overview and implementation of automatic routing protocols (OSPF: Multi Area, Stub, Virtual Link, DR/BDR)
- An overview of initial and specialized conception and method of implementation of second layer services (Vlan, Trunk, QinQ)
- An overview of initial and specialized conception and method of implementation of Point To Point: EOIP, IPIP, PTP Addressing services.
- An initial overview of Standard and MikroTik MME Protocol