Traffic Control engineer, Traffic Control and Management specialized training course (MTCTCE)
Audience of the course
Generally participants in this training course are experts, technical managers and Network engineers who are interested in learning traffic control, firewall’s professional topics, and advanced management of bandwidth by using MikroTik equipment.
Advantage of taking the course
Advantages of taking this course are the general and professional overview of firewall topics, data packet flow, super professional bandwidth management and services related to this training course’s headlines.
Purpose of the course
The purpose of the course is to learn how to design, implementation, fault detection and troubleshooting in services and their operation in MikroTik networks.
Course’s Prerequisit: taking MTCNA course
Course time: The course holds for 3 days from 08:30 a.m. up to 05:00 p.m.
- An overview of initial and professional conception of Packet Flow
- A professional overview and method of firewalling implementation (Filtering, Nat, Mangle)
- A professional overview of Connection Tracking in MikroTik and ability of Stateful Firewall.
- A professional overview of Conception and bandwidth management implementation (HTB, QOS, Queue)
- A professional overview of Conception and network services implementation (DNS, DHCP Server, Client, Relay Agent)
- A professional overview of Conception and service implementation (Web Proxy, Access List, Direct, Cache List)