User management and accounting, user management engineer specialized training course (MTCUME)
Audience of the course
Generally participants in this training course are experts, technical managers and Network engineers who are interested in MikroTik user management and accounting services and monitoring user services.
Purpose of the course
The purpose of the course is to learn how to design, implementation, fault detection and troubleshooting in services and their operation in MikroTik wireless networks.
Course’s Prerequisite: taking MTCNA course
Course time: The course holds for 3 days from 08:30 a.m. up to 05:00 p.m.
- An overview of initial and specialized conception (PPP, Local, Remote, Rate Limit, Session Limit, …)
- An overview and method of services professional implementation (PPP, PPTP, L2TP, PPPOE)
- An overview of initial and professional conception of PPP services and second layer connection (BCP, MLPPP)
- An overview and protocol implementation (IP sec, Peer, Policy, Proposal)
- An overview of initial and professional conception and method of service implementation (Hotspot, Profile, User, Server)
- An overview of initial and professional conception and method of Radius, Radius Server, Client, and Userman services implementation.